Thursday, January 22, 2009
Every Day, a Funny Day
He can really make me smile, this little funny boy. And he really likes to talk, with no R, in 3 languages (sounds like "Sto is asta?"), but lately, with better and better English ....
1. He is an artist. And I am his muse. He brought home a picture with my name on it: "BAIA MAMA": Look, mommy, I drew a long, grey snake. He looks like you.
2. He is still asking for permissions. "Mommy, I love Emma. Can she come to sleep with me tomorrow?"
3. He knows everything about our family chain, and most important, he knows his father:
- "Mommy, please scratch my back, if you scratch it, I will scratch Yulia`s back"....
- And Yulia?
- "Yulia will scratch Max`s back".....
- and Max?
- "Max will scratch tata`s back".....
- and tata?
- "tata will just sit there"......
4. He knows his limits...
- Gabi, would you like to have an other sister or brother?
- Noooooo way. I have enough.
5. He likes to take care of himself. Prevention! Prevention! Prevention!
- Mommy, I think I need some Tylenol. My ear pain is coming soon.
6.He is intuitive
- Mommy, look! This clock is counting.... Is 9:10. soon it will be 10:11 and after, 11:12... How funny.
7. He`s got a big heart. Very generous little boy.
- Mommy, when I will grow up, I will buy you a pizza.
8. He has clear future plans.
- "How old is Max?"
- "I knew he is older than me"
- How come?
- "I saw him giving tata (daddy) a hug. He is bigger than me, because 7 is bigger than 5. 7 listens more than 5. When I will be 7, I will listen to you. Not now.... You have to wait, OK?"...
9. He doesn`t like non-sense. May all those who dont listen to their children, just eat, wash, teeth brush, then ...hush!
- Mommy, I dont like tata because he is is not listenning to me. He did not let me watch TV today. He has to go to sleep early today.
10. He is a brave heart.
- We have to go to the doctor because my eyes are broken. The doctor will repair the eyes. I will not cry.
11. He is a real dandy.
- Mommy, please tell daddy to take Yulia and Max to the park, so we can close the door and dance. Just me and you.
11. He is a quick decisions maker.
He remembers he was in "his other house" with other children, and then, one day, mommy and daddy came there and brought him candies....
- And they said "Hi Five!" to me.
- And you?
- I said "Hi Five!" and came to my new home. On the airplane. With Yulia and Mommy. (aka Mama Snake)
And, this is how I look like, after 8 months of motherhood. Can`t you see the smile on my face?...