Thank you, Karen for tagging me, now I get to write weird things about myself, and hey, my blog is not yet private :). I never played this game, but there is a beginning for everything and these are the rules:
You have to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
These are my 7 little secrets:
1. When I was a little girl, I was very upset about being too tall (with too skinny legs). My nicknames at school: "The Giraffe", "Olive" (Popeye`s Wife) and "The Pink Panter". I am a 5`8" now and not upset anymore.
2. I always had a mice phobia. One sunny day, 2 years ago, when I came home, I found my cute little dogie (see pictures below), playing with a dead mouse in our house, very proud of himself. I had to wait for my husband for more than 2 hours outside the apartment to come and remove the scary, ugly creature. Ouch. I hope I will never ever experience this again.
3. I was born in Transylvania and as a doctor I love bloody invasive procedures. This is just a pure coincidence. Yeah, right....
4. I call my husband Puffy and he calls me Puffarina. The reason? Little hair excess: He`s got a cute hairy belly, I was gifted with a little black moustache. This is one more reason to love and have fun of each other.
5. When I was young(er), I had speedomania until one day, my car flipped over several times and I ended up in a corn field while speeding 90 miles/hr. Of course I did not wear any seat belt. It was a big lesson for me. I am so grateful I am alive, and today, I am the most careful driver ever.
6. I am a Paulo Coehlo fun. I think (hope) I read all his books and one of my dreams is one day to do the pilgrimage to Santiago.
7. I love music, I love to sing, and sometimes I do get over enthusiastic when I am singing. And by the way, my voice is absolutely terrible. I was always a choir member and our teacher always reminded me to be quite (I was advised to MIMIC) at our school big events. I never understood: WHY?????
Now, its my turn to tag in random order my blog friends. Since I usually do not like to follow rules, I chose more than 7, just for more fun, keeping busy is so helpful:
and... not the last, Karen, you have been tagged back!!!!!!!!!!!
PS. And by the way, for reasons everybody will understand, our blog will become private very soon. I will send an invitation to all of you whom I have been in touch with. If you did not leave a comment in our blog and for some reasons, you would like to follow our adventure in Kazakhstan (which hopefully will happen in 2008), please leave a comment or send us an email. If you send me three notarised, verified and apostilled copies of your FBI clearance, personal statement and a letter of intent on why do you want to read our story and in less than 1 week, I promise I will send you a LOI to read our blog. Just kidding. One copy should be OK.